Saturday, August 2, 2008

Welcome! 1st Blog Entry

This is my first blog entry, and I must admit...I am a little nervous about doing this. I am passionate about painting and hope that through this blog process, you will come to love the medium as I do and find pleasure in my work. I will use this blog to post, track & share, some of the steps and techniques, I use in creating my paintings, which I call, "Natures Jewels".

The following are paintings in several stages of completion. I will post updates as I work on each one. My goal is to make a journal entry at least once a week. Please visit my website: lauraleeder.com to view more of my work and learn more about me!


Yours in ART,
Laura Leeder





I Love the background colors on this one!
Not yet titled....






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...