Monday, December 22, 2008

*New Painting Added - Reflections Of Summer

It is -12°C today.....I haven't been out for my daily walk for 2 days now and longing for warmer weather. The sun is popping out from the clouds, so I will bundle up and get outside for a short walk later this afternoon.


"I'd rather have a Rose on my table than diamonds on my neck!"
-Emma Goldman (also.....Laura Leeder! HA!)

This "small gem" was completed recently. The cranberry glass bowl and delicate lace, along with the shade's of pink in the rose, just say "Merry Christmas" to me. Ironically, the painting is titled, Reflections of Summer .....perhaps, I should have titled it, Longing for Summer.

"Reflections Of Summer"
Image Size: 7.75" x 9.5"
Framed: 10" x 11.5"
Retails for $105.00

This painting has been UV Varnished, no glass required.

Thank You for viewing my site: Your comments are welcome!

Email: lleeder@telus.net
www.lauraleeder.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...