Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year means a fresh start.....


I always look forward to this time of year. It is a time for new hopes, new enthusiasm and a new beginning. The time when many reflect on events of the previous year and often resolve to redress or improve some aspect of daily life or personal philosophy.

I celebrate the opportunity to start fresh ..... a new beginning. What do I want to accomplish this year, both personally and professionly? I have given some thought to my New Year Resolutions and today I will take time to write them down along with some goals to help me get there.

"Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible." - Anthony Robbins



May 2009 be your best year ever!
Wishing good health, happiness and prosperity to all!
Yours in art, Laura Leeder

http://www.lauraleeder.com/
email: lleeder@telus.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...