Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bragging Rights: Laura Leeder's Big Fish!

"I've been working so hard that I'm exhausted... I feel I won't be able to do without a few weeks' rest, so I'm going off to see the sea."  -Claude Monet

Well, I can't take time off for a week's rest or go "off to sea".....but I can take a day off  to enjoy a boat ride and a bit of fishing on the big lake!  (Kooteny Lake)

Last Sunday was an absolutely glorious fall day to be out on the lake.  The sun was shining, the water was calm, the scenery...breathtaking.  To top it all off...I caught a 7lb Bull Trout....see for your self! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Weather permitting, Ivor and I, hope to get out again this weekend. 
Yours in art,
Laura Leeder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...