Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Feature Artist"-Laura Leeder, Art Works Gallery, Sandpoint, ID

"Allow yourself to enjoy the journey. Everything you draw or paint does not have to be a finished masterpiece."    Michele Cooper

I have been selected this month as the "Featured Artist" at
the Art Works Gallery in Sandpoint, ID

To celebrate, I will be giving away an 11x14 matted print from one of my original watercolor paintings.  The draw will be made on November 2, 2010. 


To enter, all you have to do is stop in to the Gallery between Oct.16th and Nov.1st, 2010. 

I will be at the Gallery on Saturday, October 16, from 10-5
and again on Monday, October 25, from 10-5pm.
I look forward to meeting you!

My newest painting: "Guardians Of The Grape" will be on display.

Yours in Art,
Laura Leeder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...