Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Laura Leeder

"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown again into flame by an encounter with another human being. Each of us owes the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light." 
  - Albert Schweitzer


A very special "Thank You" to those patrons, famliy and friends who have purchased my artwork over the past few years.   

Thanks to everyone who has followed this blog and taken the time to email me a comment and encourage me in my artistic pursuit.

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your families!  This Holiday Season may you have in your heart's, the gladness of Christmas which is hope, the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the heart of Christmas which is love.


I am taking a few days off and will be back posting before the New Year,
Yours In Art,
Laura Leeder 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...