Sunday, January 23, 2011

On The Easel - New Beginnings

"Each painting has a promise implicit in its beginnings – make the finished work fulfill that promise."    -Michael Nevin


I felt compelled to paint this set-up again, only slightly larger.  I've also made a few slight changes to the drawing....

 
©Laura Leeder, Watercolor, Size:  9 1/4"x11 1/2"

Painting #3 in the "Teacup Series"
We'll see where this one takes me, I'll post it again when it is completed!  The challenge and fun in this piece  is in painting the white rose......stay tuned.

Artfully Yours, Laura Leeder

Did you know......
       -Elevation, climate, and soil are all growing conditions that will effect how a tea will taste.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love your site Laura
Really like New Beginnings and the quotes you use.

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Linda! I appreciate your comments.

Laura Leeder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...