Saturday, February 26, 2011

On The Easel - The 2nd Creston Museum Teacup

"You don't get into the mood to create – it's discipline."  -Twyla Tharp
















©Laura Leeder, Feb.2011, Watercolor in progress

Working on the 2nd of the Creston Museum Teacups.  This is another small one....the size is 5"x7".  I think that I will select two more to paint this size, and then take a break from this format for a while.

I took advantage of the sun's presence yesterday and photographed a set-up with another teacup and a cluster of "spring" flowers.   I hope to start working on this one next week.

I will be spending a better part of my day sorting and organizing my receipts, invoices, etc for tax preparation.  A task I never seem to get done before hand!   (I know, I know....if I did a few minutes each month.....)  At any rate, I will have this done, along with the paperwork and ready to be sent off to the accountant Monday morning. 

Enjoy your weekend,
Laura Leeder    


"Indoors or out, no one relaxes in March, that month of wind and taxes, the wind will presently disappear, the taxes last us all the year."  ~Ogden Nash

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...