Monday, February 14, 2011

Your Heart's Desire and more, this Valentine's Day!

"A cup of tea to say thank you  ...  For all the things you've done,
And wishes that the day will bring ... You happiness and fun..
                            Happy Valentine's Day!"



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
©Heart's Desire, Watercolor, 8.5" x 10.5"
   Laura Leeder, 2011  
 
I came across this teacup two week's ago, when I was shopping at Winner's.  (My favorite place in Cranbrook).....it brought a smile to my face and I couldn't resist using it in my "Teacup Series".  For purchase information, contact me at:  lleeder@telus.net
 
 
"Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love and something to hope for."    Wishing you happiness and more on this Valentine's Day....
 
Artfully Yours, Laura Leeder 
 
*Tea Facts- Did You Know.......
  -Water quality effects how the tea will taste. Spring water is recommended because of the mineral content and lack of additives like chlorine and flouride, which harm tea taste. 

2 comments:

Marina said...

Oooohhhh....This is such a beautiful painting Laura! It makes my heart smile....

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Marina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...