Tuesday, March 8, 2011

On The Easel - 3rd Teacup Painting-Adjusting Values, Fine Tuning

"When the color achieves richness, the form attains its fullness also." -Paul Cezanne

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
©Laura Leeder, March 2011, Watercolor in progress
 
As you can see, I am making progress.  Developing the pattern on the front of the cup...need to strengthen the values overall. 
 
A better part of my morning has been spent responding to emails.  I have a few household chores to get out of the way and then I can spend some time in my studio!  
 
And...If all goes well I can get this one finished today!  (if I'm not feeling it, then I will work on a different painting)

Artfully Yours,
Laura Leeder
Watercolor Artist, Creston, BC

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...