Friday, March 25, 2011

On The Easel - Concentrating On Color & Value Within The Teacup & Rose


"I never could have done what I have done without the habits of punctuality, order, and diligence, without the determination to concentrate myself on one subject at a time..."  
      -Charles Dickens





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
© Laura Leeder, March 2011, Watercolor in progress
 
Yesterday, I concentrated on the rose.  I didn't like the shape of the petals on the right side, so I have redrawn some of them.  I will continue to develop the teacup today, hopefully, I will get some of the pattern on the cup and continue to concentrate on the rose petals, defining their shapes.
 
Artfully Yours, Laura Leeder
Watercolor Artist, Creston, BC  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...