Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring's Greeting? An Artist's View Of The Creston Valley

"O, wind, If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?"  ~Percy Bysshe Shelley


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
©Photo Courtesy Artist Laura Leeder
 
Spring's Greeting?  I thought I'd share this photo taken yesterday morning from my back deck.  I awoke to a fresh fall of snow....the sun is just barely peeking through.  It was easy to enjoy this scene as I know it won't last for long.  Listening to the sound's of the chickadee's and robin's was an added bonus!  
 
Yesterday, I started 2 new sketches with ..(what else?)..teacups!  I plan to work on them for only a short while this afternoon, as I want to get out for a walk.  On one of my walks last week, I counted at least 14 robins. I have a real fondness for robins, so it was a great spring greeting!
 
Enjoy Your Day,
Laura Leeder   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...