Friday, April 22, 2011

For Everything There Is A Season....Making Art to Marketing Art

"For everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven."    Ecclesiastes





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
© A Tribute To Spring, Watercolor   SOLD
    Laura Leeder
 
It has been a very busy week.....and it feels strange not to be posting the progress of another teacup painting!
 
A break was needed to take care of the marketing side......
I spent a day in Cranbrook, getting prints made of  a selection of the teacup paintings that I've completed to date. Then another day was spent, printing certificates for each giclee print and getting these off to my framers for packaging.  I have been working on the gift cards as well, have started printing these off and packaging.   *The response has been great.....I have already sold several packs!   Thank You for your purchase and support!
 
Yesterday, I took a sampling of the "teacup series" gift cards to Artworks Gallery in Sandpoint, Idaho. More cards and a selection of the giclee prints will be available for sale here in May.  
 
I also, had a brief meeting with Tammy from the Creston Museum to discuss plans for the tea and to share my progess on the series.  We are both excited.  Gift cards and prints will be available for sale at the Museums gift shop when it opens in mid May.
 
I am taking the next fews days off from the studio to help my husband update our bedroom.  After far too many years, it's crying out for a facelift.  We will start today by clearing out the room, and getting it ready to paint.  Hope to be back in the studio by Tuesday.  
 
Have a Great Weekend and a Happy Easter!
Laura Leeder,
Watercolor Artist, Creston, BC     
 
   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...