Thursday, July 14, 2011

Teacup With Geraniums, The Last In The Teacup Series By Laura Leeder

"My paintings are my camera on my world."  ~Jane Freeman





A Creston Museum Teacup
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
©Laura Leeder, July 2011, Watercolor In Progress
 
As I was packing up the teacups to return to the Creston Museum, this one begged me to paint it.  I had just purchased several geranium plants on sale and thought a simple cluster of these white and lilac petals would be perfect with this teacup. 
The teacup itself is a pretty shade of yellow with a delicate floral pattern of soft pinks, yellows and lilac. 
This will then be the last one in this teacup series.  It may take a while to finish, as I've promised to spend much of my time with my husband boating and fishing.
 
Artfully Yours,
Laura Leeder
Watercolor Artist,
Creston, BC
 
 

3 comments:

Christiane Kingsley said...

This will be another winner, Laura. Enjoy your boating and fishing!

Judy said...

Lovely teacup! Happy boating and fishing!

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Christiane & Judy!

I have been enjoying the boating & fishing...family arriving soon...this little teacup painting won't get finished for a while.

Hope you are both enjoying your summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...