Friday, October 14, 2011

Apple Lace-Watercolor By Laura Leeder

"Surely the apple is the noblest of fruits."
   -- Henry David Thoreau, Wild Apples




















©Apple Lace, Watercolor, Oct.2011
   Laura Leeder

While most of the apples have been harvested in the surrounding orchards; there are still a few tree's here and there with apples yet to be picked.

This one, I picked from the ground beneath a tree laden with fruit.   Not sure of the variety, so I will simply title it "Apple Lace". 

CLICK HERE for purchase information.

I am packing up my paints for a few days as I clear out and re-organize my studio.  This cleansing, is long overdue and much needed!  I will be working through the weekend, trying to get it done as quickly as possible.

Enjoy your weekend,
Laura Leeder
Watercolor Artist, Creston, BC

2 comments:

Judy said...

Beautiful apple, Laura!
It's a good thing to clear out every now and again. Have to do some myself. Despite the clear out, have a great weekend!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Judy! You have a great weekend as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...