Sunday, November 6, 2011

Artisan Market, A Colorist's Delight

"I love looking for things to paint, and I love painting, and I love framing them and seeing them in a gallery, but more than anything, I love to sell them!"   
    ~Jack Hambleton

Oh, how true!  I couldn't agree more.....















©Photo by Win Dinn, Nov.4, 2011

The Artisan & Crafter's  Market that I participated in, on Friday afternoon turned out to be a colorful and pleasant experience.  Sadly, my photo's did not...... in my haste to cause the least disruption with my flash....I was too quick on the draw, resulting in blurry, but colorful shots.  So I have borrowed a photo from Win Dinns' blog (a master colorist & artist extraordinaire).  You can check out her blog here:  http://windinnart.blogspot.com

The market will run for the next seven week's, please stop in and check it out.  Enjoy a refreshment, and while you shop for that special someone on your Christmas list you can take in a demonstration and enter the draw to win the "gift basket" filled with unique gifts courtesy of the artisans & crafters. 

Next Friday's demo features Wendy Roth at 2pm.  She does beautiful Norwegian egg decorations. 

Each week, I will have available for purchase, a selection of giclee prints, posters and "frameable" notecards, all from my original watercolor paintings.   As well, a few small original paintings....perfect gift items, that will bring pleasure for years to come. 

Hope to see you there! 

Laura Leeder,
Watercolor Artist,
Creston, BC

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...