Sunday, November 27, 2011

On The Easel - A Star In The Making-Almost There!

"Ideals are like stars, you will not succeed in touching them with your hands,
but like the seafaring man on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guide, and following them, you reach your destiny."
   - Carl Schurz






















©A Star Mandala, Watercolor In-Progress
   Laura Leeder, Nov 25, 2011

Here is the almost finished Star.  I was unable to photograph the finished piece yesterday, as it was overcast.  With any luck the sun will peak out from the clouds today, just long enough to allow me to take some photos!    As for a title.....one that came to mind is ......"Destiny's Guide"....any ideas?

Enjoy your day,
Laura Leeder,
Watercolor Artist, Creston, BC

2 comments:

Judy said...

It's beautiful, Laura! I love the stylized flowers and floral designs!

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Judy! The design of this Mandala was created by an artist friend whom I give credit to in my next post.
The minute I saw this pattern, I knew that I wanted to created a painting with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...