Friday, December 16, 2011

Painting Demonstration at Cherrybrook Farms

"I do my best work and have the most fun when I'm not sure exactly where I'm heading. The process of discovery is exhilarating."   Jill Cohen





















©A Season Of Joy, Decorative Art (Mandala)
   Artist Laura Leeder

Has it been over a week since my last post?  How time flies.....

I have been very busy in the last few days.  A little bit of painting, but, mostly....a whole lot of marketing, with a Christmas Party thrown in. 

I will be at the Cherrybrook Farms Artisan & Crafters Market today with a selection of paintings, prints and notecards for sale.  We started the market in November and each week an artist or crafter has been sharing their creative process. 

Today, is my turn and I've decided to share my mandala painting process.  I will demonstrate how I start each one and share a bit about my color choices and thought process. 

If you are in the area.....stop by....my demo starts at 2pm and will last for a few minutes.  Afterwards, you are welcome to play!

Cherrybrook Farms is located at 2931 Hwy 3 (the fruit stand).

PS:  My Giclee Prints of Destiny's Guide will be ready for pick up this weekend.  I will post them for sale next week!















©Destiny's Guide, Nov 2011
   Artist Laura Leeder


Have a great weekend! 
Laura Leeder
Watercolor Artist, Creston, BC

2 comments:

Judy said...

It's beautiful, Laura, with the poinsettia in the center!
Merry Christmas!

Laura Leeder said...

Thank you Judy and a very Merry Christmas to you! May 2012 be everything you hope for....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...