Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Heart's Desire By Laura Leeder, Featured In Etsy Treasury

Part of Treasury #11 - Valentine's Day Cards
Curated by Miyuki


Heart's Desire Notecards, Multi Pack Of 6 Blank Notecards
By Laura Leeder

Heart's Desire Notecards, Multi Pack Of 6 Blank Notecards




















    "Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart."


What a pleasant surprise to find my notecard "Heart's Desire", featured in a Treasury on Etsy this week.

This Treasury was created by Miyuki, a talented jewelry designer who also sells on Etsy. 
Stop by and visit her shop at www.etsy.com/shop/WithLoveMiyuki 
This Treasury list and other's are also featured on her blog:  www.withlovemiyuki.com

If you haven't visited my Etsy Shop yet, please stop by and let me know what you think! 

Here, you can purchase my small watercolor paintings, a selection of giclee' prints in both paper and canvas, plus a selection of my "top selling" notecards in a variety of "multi-packs".  

My desire is to make available to you, quality artwork at affordable price points.  These smaller paintings, prints and notecards are perfect everyday gifts for those you treasure! 

Artfully Yours,
Laura Leeder, 
Watercolor Artist, Creston,BC

6 comments:

Judy said...

I am going to take a look, Laura!

Win Dinn, Etc. said...

Just in time for the big heart day, Laura!

Miyuki said...

Hey! Thanks for the mention... Lovely blog and art!

Laura Leeder said...

Your welcome Miyuki! I also enjoyed viewing your blog and jewelery.

Christiane Kingsley said...

I love your note cards,Laura. They would make wonderful gifts all year round!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Christiane! I think so too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...