Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Images 2012 Art Show - Guest Artist, Laura Leeder

"Nothing spurs creativity more than a deadline."  ~ Mary E. Whitehill





The Images Art Show represents a group of well known artists residing here in the Creston Valley. 

This group of professional artist's have been holding an annual 2-3 day show and sale every fall, for many years now.  Each year the group invites a guest artist to participate in this show.

I received an invitation to participate with this talented group of artist's in the upcoming November 2012, Images Art Show & Sale.  Of course I accepted!  It is such an honor! I am so appreciative and excited!  It's always great to be recognized by your peers.

Deadlines can be a great motivator.....and I guess it's back into the studio for me!  I'm aiming to complete several small pieces along with 2 or 3 large paintings.    

More information on this show will be posted on the Events page, in the upcoming months.


Wishing you a creative day, 




Watercolor Artist,
Creston, BC 



  

4 comments:

Christiane Kingsley said...

Congratulations, Laura! The Nov. date of this show will give you sufficient time to paint several stunning paintings for it. This invitation is a great way to start 2012 and I am very happy for you.

Win Dinn, Etc. said...

Well-deserved, Laura, and I'm looking forward to the painting frenzy results!

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You, Christiane and Win!

Your kind words are very encouraging....it is indeed a great way to start the year.

But, I'd better get back to work!
Have a good one,

Judy said...

Congratulations, Laura! Certainly well deserved! Looking forward to see your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...