Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Is Heart Month And I'm Celebrating!


"There are days when you need someone who just wants to be your sunshine and not the air you breath."     ~Robert Brault



February is HEART month and I'm celebrating!

With every painting, print or set of notecards you buy, now through the month of February,
you'll receive a free gift. It's my way of saying "thank you" and wishing you
 a healthy & happy, heart month.

This offer applies to all of my paintings, prints & notecards
 listed in my new Etsy Shop or right here!



Heart's Desire, By Laura Leeder

Giclee Print of Original Watercolor 

$55.00 CAD   Size: 9"x11"


    Buy Now





Dance Of Joy, By Laura Leeder

Giclee Print of Original Watercolor 

$65.00 CAD   Size: 10.5"x10.5"



2 comments:

spunkyarn said...

what delightful prints & cards ... stunning.

Laura Leeder said...

Thank's! Appreciate you stopping by...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...