Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pears, Watercolor Painting In Progress

"Whistle while you work. Smile as you paint. It will remind you (and others) how fortunate you are."    ~Brenda Behr 





















©Pears, Watercolor In Progress, March 18, 2012
   Laura Leeder

I managed to get a little bit of color on these pears. (not the best photo, as it was overcast and raining).  What I thought was going to be a fruitful day in the studio, (hey, I like that!), turned out to be a day of spring cleaning.  My husband and I tackled our basement suite, washing down both the bathroom and kitchen.  This was followed by a brisk walk in the drizzle with a friend, a cup of tea and a long nap.  
Today, we'll tackle the guest bedroom, and maybe I can get into the studio for a while. The sky looks clear, perhaps I can get a walk in as well. 

Enjoy your day,
Laura Leeder
Watercolor Artist, Creston, BC

3 comments:

Win Dinn, Etc. said...

Looking good, Laura - on the way to edible!

Laura Leeder said...

Now if I can just get it finished!

Nora MacPhail said...

Marvelous! I like seeing work in progress. Very inspiring.
Happy Painting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...