Friday, March 23, 2012

"Since I am the creator of the painting and the first real 'viewer' – when I feel satisfied, I put the brushes down and hope that someone else will feel satisfied too."  ~David Lussier 




















©Peach With A Twist, Limited Edition Giclee' Print
   Laura Leeder, March 2012



I just received my first run of Giclee Prints of "Peach With A Twist".  They turned out really well and I'm excited to share them. Each print includes a 3" matt as seen here and is packaged with foamcore backing.
The print size is 6"x7" and below each print is the edition #, title and my signature.
The overall size is approximately 9 1/4" by 10 1/4".  

"Peach With A Twist"
Available for purchase in my Etsy Shop.
Retail: $65.00 US plus shipping and handling
Click here to BUY NOW


Happy Friday Everyone!
Laura Leeder, 
Watercolor Artist, Creston, BC

2 comments:

Judy said...

Laura, this looks great, with matt and all! I hope you make great sales!

Win Dinn, Etc. said...

How satisfying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...