Monday, April 23, 2012

Featured In Tea Time Magazine! Note Cards By Laura Leeder

"If I have accomplished anything good, then it's mainly because I've been driven by the need to know whether I can accomplish things I'm not sure I have the capacity for."          
  ~ Vaclav Havel






  What an honor it is
          to  have my
  Tea Cup Note Cards 
          featured in 
 Tea Time Magazine!

                          










©May/June 2012 Issue of Tea Time Magazine
   Laura Leeder


                     
                           


I have been so excited about this,
I didn't dare say anything 
until I actually had 
this issue in my hands! 
               

    
 To learn more about me
 and my artwork, 
 visit my website:
                    
Individual Cards-$3.00each cdn/us         

      



©May/June 2012 Issue of Tea Time Magazine
   Necessary Things-Party Favors, Note Cards (Pg.14)
   Laura Leeder


To find out how YOU can purchase my note cards, please see my "Note Card Page" at the top of this blog.  


Thanks to all of you who responded to my "Note Card Give Away" (last post). All  cards will be mailed out today.  This was a fun experience and I will definitely do it again!   


Have a GREAT day,
Laura Leeder
Watercolour Artist, Creston, BC                      
                               
                      
    


12 comments:

Win Dinn said...

Huge congratulations, Laura - it's well-deserved!

Judy said...

Congratulations, Laura! How exciting to be featured in a magazine!

Christiane Kingsley said...

Laura,congratulations! This is absolutely super!!!

Laura Leeder said...

Win, Judy and Christian, I thank you so much for your continual comments of support.

It's a huge achievement for me and I am honored and thrilled!

All the best to each of you, Laura

Jane said...

This is fantastic Laura, congratulations...you must have been so excited !

Laura Leeder said...

Hi Jane, Yes I was, I still am!
Thanks for sharing in my excitement!
All the best, Laura

Dorene said...

Congratulations! I'm so proud of and excited for you!

Laura Leeder said...

Many thanks Dorene, I so appreciate your comments!

Angels and Everlastings said...

Congratulations -- That so great!

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Judy! (Angels and Everlastings) Love your floral wreaths!

Rita Vaselli said...

Congrats Laura!I received your card and I wrote the post!Thank you!

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Rita! I'm so glad that you liked your card. What a lovely post you right...much appreciated, I've left you a comment.Best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...