Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Greeting Card Gift, Thank You Judy!

"Each day comes bearing its own gifts.  Untie the ribbons."  ~Ruth Ann Schabacker





















Greeting Card by Judy Barends
April 2012 

A few weeks ago blogging friend Judy Barends of  "The Thread Watercolours" offered one of her beautiful greeting cards to the first 12 people who contacted her.  I was one of the lucky recipients and waited with anticipation for my card to arrive in the mail.  I was not disappointed, I received this card with a delicate heart of rose!

Judy's watercolours are a delightful study in translucent washes of color.  From apples to flower's her paintings glow with happiness!  What a beautiful gift!  

I was inspired by this gesture of Judy's and I in turn offered my note cards to the first 12 people who contacted me. A very rewarding experience, I highly recommend it!

Thanks again Judy!  (I'm glad that you like the card I sent you as well.)

Wishing everyone a day filled with creativity,
Laura Leeder,
Watercolour Artist, Creston, BC 

p.s.  tomorrow I hope to post a finished or very nearly finished teacup with orchid painting! 

12 comments:

Win Dinn said...

Lucky Laura, lovely card!

Judy said...

Yes rewarding is the right word! And you found another nice quote, I love it!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Win, it certainly is lovely!

Laura Leeder said...

Just for you Judy! All the best!

Krystal said...

New follower from promotional frenzy! So wonderful she was doing that and a beautiful item!

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

How nice to pay it forward!

Mandee said...

love paying it forward

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Lovely card.

Aulani Photography and BH Giveaways said...

Congrats on your great get, it is so pretty! And a good idea.

Petite Hermine said...

That is a beautiful card! The colors blend together so nicely.

London souvenirs said...

This is beautiful card and many colorful. i Like it. Thanks for Sharing us.

magdamagda fashion said...

so delicate! just looking at it makes me feel lighter:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...