Friday, June 22, 2012

Cherrybrook Farms Grand Opening, June 23rd

Cherrybrook Farms is celebrating their Grand Opening this Saturday, June 23.


If you are in the area, please stop in and say hi to owners Gord and Caroline. They offer "Family Cherry Tree" memberships. Plus, they sell pure cherry juice, cherry lemonade, dried cherries, cherry pit pals, dutch treats, souvenirs and more!  They continue to add new products and produce to their market stand.  One of their latest offerings is homemade cherry pies!  (my husband and I can attest to their quality and delicious flavour!!)

On today's menu of homemade good's is Strawberry Tarts. 

Located at 2931 Hwy 3, Creston, BC  
Phone:  250-428-3070


Cherrybrook Farms is featuring the art of Win Dinn, local mixed media artist and myself as part of the Creston Valley and Eastshore ArtWalk. 


I will be at Cherrybrook Farms tomorrow working on my newest painting: 

A plateful of cherries  (seem's fitting, don't you think?)

©A Plate Of Cherries, Watercolour In Progress
   Artist Laura Leeder, June 2012


Now I'm off to the ArtWorks Gallery in Sandpoint to attend their Summer Opening Reception.
For more information visit the website:  http://www.sandpointartworks.com/


Happy Friday everyone! 


Laura Leeder, 
Watercolour Artist, Creston, BC

6 comments:

Judy said...

I like the perspective of the cherry painting! Have fun!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Judy, I will!

Win Dinn said...

Looking forward to this event, Laura, and I'm excited to see what you'll do with this painting!

Win Dinn said...

Looking forward to this event, Laura, and I'm excited to see what you'll do with this lovely start!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Win, I'm looking forward to it also. See you there!

Rita Vaselli said...

Hello Laura!Your cherries are going to be amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...