Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Plate Of Cherries, Painting In Progress By Laura Leeder

"The most demanding part of living a lifetime as an artist is the strict discipline of forcing oneself to work steadfastly along the nerve of one's own intimate sensitivity."
  ~Anne Truitt




















©A Plate Of Cherries, Watercolour In Progress
    Artist Laura Leeder, June 2012

Summer has finally arrived!  The forecast for this week is sunshine and high 30's!  I am trying to finish up a few projects so that I can take some time off and just relax.  
It takes a lot of discipline and determination to stay on track especially at this time of year.  This is when my Weekly "To Do" list really comes in handy.   It keeps me on track and on target to reach my goals.  And one of my goals this week is to finish this cherry painting!   Off to the studio.....

Wishing you a sunny and creative week,
Laura Leeder

Watercolour Artist, Creston, BC

8 comments:

Win Dinn said...

You've made real progress on this painting since I saw it last, Laura, and I can see the depth of colour is going to be delicious!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Win!

Judy said...

They look delicious, I like the composition!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Judy, this perspective was just so much more interesting with the lace.

Christiane Kingsley said...

Laura, your cherries are off to a great start - they have a wonderful glow!

Rita Vaselli said...

COMING SOON another masterpiece,Laura!!!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Christiane, now if I can just get into the studio and finish them!

Laura Leeder said...

You are far too kind Rita...many thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...