Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer Is Here And That Means Time For Play!

“I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm.”
 ~Anonymous

















©Kenya, my beach loving companion! 

This is Kenya, my 9yr old teacup Yorkshire Terrier. She loves to hang out at the beach, exploring and wading in the water.  She is insistent that I take time off this summer and play!

So I am taking a break from blogging and all other social medial for the next two weeks and everything else that is part of my regular routine.  No time table, no daily to-do list, no daily work and  no painting.   We have out of town friends visiting and plan to enjoy some time with them.  On the list of play is boating, fishing, picnics, and time spend idly at the beaches along Kootenay Lake.    

I wish each of you long, lazy summer days filled with happiness and friends!

Creatively Yours,

Laura Leeder,
Watercolor Artist, Creston,BC            

8 comments:

Judy said...

Enjoy summer and your blog break, Laura!

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Judy and I wish the same to you!

Rita Vaselli said...

Have a good summer
joyful,Dear Laura!

Laura Leeder said...

I will do my best, and the same to you Rita, Hugs Laura

L.W.Roth, said...

Good for you Laura.Have a lovely, leisure, lazy time. Summer slips by way too quickly.

Christiane Kingsley said...

Have a wonderful time, Laura!

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Christiane!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Linda, it sure does! I hope you are enjoying yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...