Sunday, November 18, 2012

Images Art Show And Sale 2012-Nov.24th and 25th


"I love looking for things to paint, and I love painting, and I love framing them and seeing them in a gallery, but more than anything, I love to sell them!"  
   ~ Jack Hambleton
You Are Cordially Invited To Our 
Art Show & Sale

Saturday, November 24th
9:30 am - 5:00 pm 
and
Sunday, November 25th
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
at the Rotacrest Hall, 230 19th avenue
Creston, BC

The following Artists will be exhibiting:
Andy Alfoldy, Elaine Alfoldy, Karen Arrowsmith,
 Ute Bachinski, Eileen Hirota, 
James McDowell, Gunda Stewart
with special guests Carol Schloss & Laura Leeder

We hope you can make it, have a great week!

9 comments:

Win Dinn said...

I am so looking forward to this - I'll be there with bells on Saturday afternoon!

Pat said...

Good luck with the Art Show & Sale.
Wish you every success! x

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Win and Pat!

I am so glad that you will be there Win! I can't wait to see the work of the other artists, they always put on a good show!

Nora MacPhail said...

Awesome! Break a leg.

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Nora!

Judy said...

Lots of success on the art show, Laura!

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Judy!

John Simlett said...

wish I could be there :0)...alas...!

Laura Leeder said...

That would be nice John!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...