Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Few Images From The November Art Show and Sale

"The one big gift each artist gives to the world is his or her uniqueness. We are all existentially alone, yet we try to reach out to others through our art, our writing or our music."   Brian Knowles


©Table Display, Images Art Show and Sale, Nov. 2012
   Artist Laura Leeder 

I had hoped to showcase a panel of each of the participating artists work, sadly, my photo taking skills were less than satisfactory and I was only able to rescue the few photos I have posted here.   

It was an enjoyable weekend, thank's to everyone who came out to see the show!  Many people commented on the wonderful variety of work on display and I have to agree.  Each artists work was unique and distinct.    

A very special "thank you" to the Images Art Group for inviting me to participate. 

©Artists Elaine Alfoldy, Laura Leeder, Carol Schloss




















©Artist Karen Arrowsmith















©Artists Karen Arrowsmith, Elaine Alfoldy, Carol Schloss



©Artist James McDowell


















©Artist Andy Alfoldy


©Pottery By Gunda Stewart

When the weekend was over, I picked up a viral infection and have been fighting it ever since.  This one is quite stubborn and while I am still struggling with it, I am finally feeling better today, hopefully, the worst is over!!  

Have a great weekend everyone, I will be back in the studio next week,
Artfully Yours,
Laura Leeder, 
Watercolour Artist, Creston, BC







4 comments:

Arianna said...

I like a lot the painting with the wheel! Arianna

Win Dinn said...

It was a fabulous show, Laura - congratulations to all of you. Beautiful paintings & pottery, gorgeous display and hours of background work involved.

Laura Leeder said...

So do I Arianna! It's a wonderful piece by James McDowell.

Laura Leeder said...

It was well worth it Win! Many thanks to you & John for attending!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...