Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Gift Of Christmas At The Farmers Market

"In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up that makes us rich."   ~Henry Ward Beecher

©Laura Leeders Art, Creston Farmers Market, December 8, 2012

I will be at the Creston Farmers Market this Saturday, Dec 15th and Saturday, Dec 22nd.  I've set up a table with my good  friend, artist Win Dinn.





SPECIAL Market Prices
Saturday, December 15th
and December 22nd









©Artist Laura Leeders Small Paintings, Prints and Notecards


©Artist Win Dinns Small Paintings and Adult Coloring Book

In the true spirit of this holiday season, we are giving away a print and painting.  Just our way of saying "Thank You" for your support and encouragement this past year.














The Gift of Giving -You could WIN a print or painting by myself or Win!

If you would like the chance to win one of the above pieces of artwork, you must visit us at our table at the Creston Farmers Market this Saturday, December 15th and Saturday, December 22, 2012.

The DRAW will take place on Saturday, Dec.22, 2012 just before 2pm at the Farmers Market.

Creston Valley Farmers Market is located at Morris Flowers Garden Centre
1101 Erickson Street, Creston, BC
10pm to 2pm Saturdays through to Deceber 22, 2012

Hope to see you there!
Artfully Yours,
Laura Leeder

6 comments:

Laura Moore said...

Good Luck with your markets Laura. Your work is wonderful and it will sell like hot cakes I'm sure. I love the opening quote btw. Take care and Best Wishes for the Holidays. x

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Laura, I love hearing from you! I enjoy following your painting progress and wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holiday season!

Win Dinn said...

You missed adding a photo of yourself into the post, Laura! I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow!

John Simlett said...

All the best with the market, Laura. I hope it isn't too cold. We did a show last Thursday and it never got above -4 ... but we sold pictures!

Laura Leeder said...

Enjoyed a fun day with you Saturday Win, one more to go! You'll likely see a photo of me in my next post...

Laura Leeder said...

I bundled up with several layers John. Luckily we are inside a greenhouse so we did not experience
the -4 that you enjoyed! Congratulations on the sales!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...