Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Good Bye 2012 - Hello 2013!

This bright new year is given me; To live each day with zest
To daily grow and try to be; My highest and my best!

 ~ William Arthur WardAmerican Writer & Author

My Personal Favorites From 2012! 
©Selected Watercolours From 2012
   Artist Laura Leeder

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!  
I hope you've enjoyed the Christmas Holiday season and like me, are looking forward to a New Year!!

I stayed out of my studio, away from my blog and made a huge effort to stay away from all social media.  Mostly, I succeeded, except for Pinterest, which I couldn't resist a few minutes of here and there!  

I enjoyed some time with friends, re-connected with family, and managed to get caught up on some household tasks.  I even managed to squeeze in a few afternoon naps, preceded of course, by a cup of tea!

2012 was a year filled with growth and accomplishments, but not without it's challenges and lessons.  I've said good-bye to 2012 and I eagerly look forward with renewed hope and optimism to 2013.

My wish for all of us is to enjoy a year filled with love and gratitude, good health and joy. May we laugh longer and harder, and find the strength and wisdom to cope with and move through the challenges that life throws at us.

Creatively Yours,
Laura Leeder
Watercolour Artist, Creston, BC 

8 comments:

Win Dinn said...

Those paintings are just so beautiful all together like that, Laura - you've done amazing work this year, especially considering all your challenges.

Here's to a 2013 exactly as you've described! Happy New Year.

Laura Leeder said...

And a very Happy New Year to you Win!
May it be our best year yet!

Judy said...

Happy New Year, Laura!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Judy, the very same to you!

Laura Moore said...

Happy New Year Laura. Love the collage of work.

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Laura, I look forward to our continued sharing of our art!

Laura Leeder said...

Hi Sharon, thank you! It is a great way to showcase your work!

Laura Leeder said...

Sharon Whitley said:what a great idea to put your favourites together like that to show -wish I'd thought of that - they're all beautiful, very belated happy new year to you!

(sorry Sharon, I inadverently hit delete) Thank You for commenting, now I'm off to check out your site!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...