Friday, February 1, 2013

Creston Valley Newspaper Features Artist Laura Leeder

"In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich."  ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Thursday, January 31, 2013                



©Creston Valley Advance Article
   By Lorne Eckersley

Recently, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Lorne Eckersley, publisher of the Creston Valley Advance to share my process and passion for painting along with my journey to where I am today.  

The interview is featured in this weeks "Meet Your Maker" article of the newspaper. 

The article photo is an earlier step of this painting that I am currently working on.   
















©February 1, 2013, Painting-In-Progress, Step 3 
   By Laura Leeder 

If you have a subscription to the Advance you can read the full article on line here: http://www.crestonvalleyadvance.ca/

LIKE Laura Leeder Artist on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-Leeder-artist

Visit my website: www.lauraleeder.com

THANK YOU for stopping by, your comments are always welcome.
Wishing you a very Happy February!  Please check back next week for a SPECIAL offer as I celebrate my gratitude to everyone whose has helped and  encouraged me on this watercolour journey.   

From a grateful heart,
Laura Leeder, Watercolour Artist
Creston, BC

14 comments:

Vicki Greene said...

This is a very nice article and your painting is coming along beautifully!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Vicki, have a great weekend!

Rita Vaselli said...

Congratulations my dear friend! I really love all you watercolor work and your painting passion!!!

Laura Moore said...

Loved reading your inspiring journey Laura. Your success is well deserved.

Gemmie said...

how cool! it's great to get recognition for your work.

new follower here from http://handmadebygemmie.blogspot.com.au/ :)

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Gemmie, it certainly is! Nice to meet you, I will take a look at your blog.

Laura Leeder said...

The recognition is wonderful Laura, although, it's really the great people I am meeting along the way that is most rewarding! Thank You!

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Rita, sharing my work and getting to know other talented artists as yourself is just as rewarding to me!

morgen said...

Fantastic Laura! What a great idea for a newspaper article - I should ask our Valley Voice to do this kind of feature. Now we need to get you on our MAKE team website with a feature on you.

Laura Leeder said...

Yes, Morgen, a great idea for your local paper! Thank You a feature on the MAKE website will be great!

Win Dinn said...

It's such a good article that it ALMOST does justice to you and your work, Laura!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Win, You are a tough act to follow, I do my best!

Pat said...

Congrats on the article! Wonderful to see your work in print! xx

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Pat, I appreciate your kind words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...