Thursday, February 7, 2013

Here's A Gift From The Heart From Me To You!


"A new month arrives with its excitement and promise of something new. February, the perfect month to weave both love and gratitude into our days, giving thanks for each of our creative excursions. Let your spirit sing as you nurture and embrace the gifts within. There is nothing more beautiful."                                          
     ~Linda Ellefson, President, Creston Art Club 



HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!  






















©2012, Laura Leeder, Dance Of Joy, Ltd. Edition Giclee Print

February is the month to CELEBRATE happiness, healthy hearts and that someone special! So, here's a gift from the heart from me to you!

I am offering you a chance to win Dance With Joy. The above fine art print of my original watercolor painting.  This print pulsates with color!  I can almost hear the drums beating in the background as the hearts glow and move to the beat.   Dance Of Joy is high energy and pure happiness.   (Size 10.5" x 10.5")

Draw Date is February 28th,2012
To ENTER your NAME in the draw for a chance to win this print, please leave a comment on my blog post, and/or LIKE my artist page on facebook.  Do both and your name goes in the draw twice!

Leave a comment on each new blog post for an addition chance to win.

LIKE my artist page on facebook for an additional chance to win.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-Leeder-artist/302848629743774

SHARE this post on facebook for an addition chance to win.

That's it!  Good Luck and THANK YOU for visiting!!

From a grateful heart,
Laura Leeder,
Watercolour Artist, Creston, BC

p.s.  At the start of each month, Linda Ellefson the president of our local Art Club sends out a thoughtfully created and inspiring message to all members.  Linda has kindly allowed me to share these here.   Many thanks Linda!

12 comments:

Rita Vaselli said...

Hello Laura! I love the sweetness of your Art! I wish for you joyful times!!!Big hug,Rita.

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Rita, send a hug right back to you and putting your name in the draw!

Vicki Greene said...

Thank you for doing this delightful giveaway. So bright and cheerful!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Vicki, you are entered! Have a great day.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Win Dinn said...

Is there anyone who doesn't like a chance to win something? And especially if it's a print like this! What an opportunity!

Arianna said...

Happy February to you too! Arianna

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Win and Arianna, you are entered in the draw!

jessduchart said...

Beautiful! I'd love to be entered!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Jess, you are entered!

morgen said...

Hi Laura! I would love to win your gorgeous watercolour for my Mom in South Africa when I go to visit her in a month form today. I have already liked your FB page via my Inkyspider page. Thank-you for offering this chance to win such a lovely warm mandala of hearts.

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Morgan! You've been entered twice. Good luck! I can only imagine how excited you must be to visit your mom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...