Saturday, October 12, 2013

I'm Welcoming in Autumn With My 1st Fall Art Sale!

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." ~Albert Camus


2013 Fall Art Sale ~ Just In Time For The Holidays! 
ART SALE ~ October and November

Original Watercolour Paintings, Prints and Frameable Art Cards













©Maple Leaf by Laura Leeder, Framed Ltd. Edition Giclee' Print Of Original Watercolour

I'm Celebrating the changing of the season's with my first  FALL ART SALE. 

Please Note: This offer applies for a limited time only on select pieces of my art.  

Here's how it works:
Each week starting in October, I will be offering a selection of my paintings, prints and notecards at a sale price through my ETSY Shop and website.     

EVERY week I will add one, two or three works of art for sale.  
In addition: these works of art will include a BONUS gift.                                                 Each sale price listing will be available for purchase until SOLD OUT or the SALE period ends.   


Week 1, October 2013 - Ltd. Time Offer


















Fall Maple Leaf-Ltd. Edition Giclee' Print 
Regular Price $45.00
SALE Price $35.00 + shipping   BUY NOW
Print Size is apx. 6.75x6.75 inches and is matted to an overall size of 12.5x13.25 inches 
PLUS: receive an additional gift of 2 notecards!
Print is shrink wrapped making it ideal for gift giving! 
              
              
Week 2, October 2013 - Ltd. Time Offer















Lady Aynsley Teacup Print 
Regular Price $45.00
SALE Price $35.00 + shipping   BUY NOW
The size of the print is apx. 5 x 7 inches and is matted to an overall size of 9 x 11 inches. 
PLUS: receive an additional gift of 2 notecards!
Print is shrink wrapped making it ideal for gift giving! 

NEW SALE ITEMS WILL BE ADDED THIS MONDAY, OCT. 12, 2013
In my ETSY Shop I accept Canadian, US and International orders.
On my Website I accept Canadian and US orders only.

Thank You for stopping by, have a Happy Thanksgiving! 
Creatively Yours,
Laura Leeder, Watercolour Artist
Creston, BC (in the heart of the Kootenays)

4 comments:

Catharina Engberg said...

Looks very detailed and so nice in the frame! Congratulations!

Eileen said...

Great prints.

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Catharina! When if photographed this print framed, it reminded me how important it is to visualize our work framed and hung.

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Eileen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...