Monday, October 6, 2014

New Paintings And Cards Ready For Fall Sales Plus My 1st And Last Post For The Month

"Each piece created, whether good, better, less than, or best, is at that moment in time a 'first,' a new adventure."  ~ Margaret Stone






















Tango Dancers ~ Study in Watercolour, Ink  & Acrylic 
By Laura Leeder, October 3, 2014    SOLD
Image Size 8 x 6.5 inches

Don't you just love it when a newly finished painting resonates with a client?  This happened to me with Tango Dancers the 3rd painting in my current poppy series.  This small, cheerful and whimsical poppy study has tangoed it's way out the door and into a new home!  






















Papaver Rhoeas- Study in Watercolour, Ink & Acrylic 
By Laura Leeder, September 2014 
Image Size 10.5 x 9 inches
















Flamenco Dancers - Watercolour, Ink & Acrylic 
By Laura Leeder, September 2014 
Image size 10.5 x 15.5 inches
















A New Selection of Notecards by Laura Leeder, October 2014 














Also new! I've added greetings to my Chrysanthemums notecard.
They are "Thank You", "Happy Birthday" and "Thinking of You".















Also new! Happy Birthday greetings on Dogwood Blossoms and Golden Mums notecards. 

This new selection of notecards is ready for fall sales.  They are available locally at Creston Card and Stationary.  My teacup series of cards can also be purchased locally at Tigz Designs in their new store in Creston, BC.   

My artwork can be also be purchased on-line through my website or Etsy Shop:
My Website: www.lauraleeder.com
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/ca/shop/lauraleedersart 

This is my 1st and last blog post for the month of October. Due to an overwhelming schedule of tasks and commitments, both personally and professionally, I have decided to take a break from my blog and social media for the month.   

I wish each of you a fantastic fall filled with colour and wonder!   
Thank You for stopping by and as always your comments are most welcome! 

Sincerely, 
Laura Leeder, Watercolour Artist
Creston, BC "in the heart of the Kootenays"

8 comments:

Celia Blanco said...

Congratulation on the sale, Laura! Your cards are beautiful! Good luck with all your commitments!xx

Eileen said...

Working on a series is always so rewarding. Lovely.

Win Dinn said...

That's a fabulous painting, Laura - it's no wonder it's out the door and gone already! Congratulations!

Laura Leeder said...

Many thanks Celia!

Laura Leeder said...

Eileen, I am surprised at just how much I am enjoying these variations of poppies.

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Win!

Judy said...

Congratulations on your sale, Laura! I love the poppies series! All the best with all your commitments, and we see you back soon!

Laura Moore said...

Congrats Laura and Good Luck with October commitments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...