Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Glimpse Of Art From The Images Show This Last Weekend ~November 22-23, 2014


"The gift of an image is that it provides a place to watch your soul."  ~James Hillman

This is just a few photos of some of the artwork at the Images Show this past weekend. These were taken just before opening on Sunday morning.  I am very pleased that my painting Harvest Time has a new home. Thank You Joell!   Please note, the photos shown here are in no particular order.  

Harvest Time, Watercolour & Ink by Laura Leeder  SOLD 

















Images Art Show & Sale, November 22 and 23, 2014, Creston, BC


















More paintings by me (Laura Leeder)

Pottery by Gunda Stewart, Quilt by Ute Bachinski

















Pottery by Gunda Stewart, Painting by Eileen Hirota


















Paintings by James McDowell

















Painting by Elaine Alfoldy


Paintings by Andy Alfoldy



Paintings by Karen Arrowsmith






















Paintings by Carol Schloss 

















Paintings by Eileen Hirota and Ute Bachinski


NEXT Week on Monday ~ I will be participating in a Blog Hop Around The World.  I hope you will stop by again.....

THANK YOU, have a great week!
Laura Leeder, Creston Valley Artist

My artwork can be purchased on-line through my website or Etsy Shop:
or Shop by Phone 250-402-6599

15 comments:

Christiane Kingsley said...

Beautiful show! Congratulations on your sale.
I can't wait to see your post in the World Blog Hop!

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Christiane, I am looking forward to it. I really enjoyed your post and following through to the other artists.

Win Dinn said...

Such a fabulous show, Laura, and I'm so loving all your new work. No wonder you sold one right off the bat! Congratulations on a dynamite show by everyone!

Win Dinn said...

Such a fabulous show, Laura, and I'm so loving all your new work. No wonder you sold one right off the bat! Congratulations on a dynamite show by everyone!

Pat said...

Congrats on the sale - and thank you so much for showing us the others too. I enjoyed all the pics, very much.

Celia Blanco said...

Congratulations on your sale, your art looks fantastic in the show(and you do too!!)! I will be back on Monday to read your post, a big hug!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Win, this group of artists always puts on a great show! My new work was very well received.....

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Pat!

Laura Leeder said...

Many thanks Celia! Enjoy your week.

Eileen said...

The Images Show was so inspiring. All wonderful works of art. Thanks for sharing and bringing back memories of what I saw.

Judy said...

Congratulations on the sale, Laura! Your work looks wonderful at the show!

Alice Saltiel-Marshall said...

Lots of exciting colour at the Images Show!
Your Harvest Time pieces is beautiful. Love how it has a stained glass look!

Laura Leeder said...

Many thanks Judy! This group always puts on an excellent show! I was honored to be invited as a guest artist.

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks for stopping by Alice! The stained glass effect was such fun, I plan to do more along this vein.

Laura Leeder said...

Eileen, thanks so much for attending the show! I am still thinking about some of the art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...