Sunday, November 2, 2014

And Just For Fun......Trick or Treats?! Good Bye October!

"Of all the seasons Autumn offers the most to man and requires the least of him"  ~Hal Borland

Trick or Treats anyone?  Good Bye October... Hello November!

















October 31st, 2014     Kenya heading out on Halloween. 

I've been busy in the studio working on a commissioned painting and framing the last of my work for the upcoming Images Art Show & Sale this November.  So, it was time for a little fun.....

















First stop was Creston Valley Winecrafters where Kenya bottles beer with her dad.  

















Then it was off to some scary places.......

































Watch my back mom, I'm going in!

















Searching for treats......bones, actually!   And then it happened.......

















A fierce pirate came out of nowhere brandishing his sword, threatening all manner of harm.  A mean witch looked on cackling gleefully.......

















With heart racing and treats safely stashed, Kenya and her jockey raced to safety. 
A perfect ending to October!     

Wishing you a warm and colourful November,
Laura Leeder, Creston Valley Artist

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are always welcome.

I hope to resume regular weekly blog posts and social media updates in December 2014. 

My artwork can be purchased on-line through my website or Etsy Shop:
My Website: www.lauraleeder.com
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/ca/shop/lauraleedersart 
or Shop by Phone 250-402-6599
Laura Leeder, Creston Valley, BC Artist

3 comments:

Celia Blanco said...

THanks Laura, I wish the same for you and adorable Kenya! I am happy to see you had an enjoyable Halloween! Take care

Win Dinn said...

What a fun post - great to see Kenya in her getup!

Debbie Nolan said...

Ah Laura - so glad that you and Kenya got to enjoy Halloween. Hope you have a great start to November.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...