Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year And A Look Back At My Favorite Paintings From 2014

" May 2015 greet you with days as fragrant as roses, as colourful as a rainbow, as bright as sunshine and as happy and cheerful as a lark"

JANUARY 1, 2015  is here ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I look forward to a new year full of endless possibilities!  I've just finished up an intensive review of my 2014 goals and objectives.  Based on what I've learned I have created my list for 2015 and I'm excited to get started!  But before I do.......   

Here is a look back at some of my favorite paintings from 2014.  
     































©2014 Paintings by Laura Leeder

Here's to a creative year filled with rich colour, health, wealth, prosperity, and happiness!  

Laura Leeder, Creston Valley Artist
"In the heart of the Kootenays"

A selection of original paintings, reproduction's, notecards and bookmarks are available for purchase on my website or in my Etsy Shop


8 comments:

Win Dinn said...

These are all just so beautiful, Laura - you've done so much in the past year. That teapot alone is at least three months' work!

Christiane Kingsley said...

All these paintings are beautiful,Laura. I am looking forward to following your great art journey in 2015.

Eileen said...

You have such detail in your artwork. Nice.

Judy said...

Gorgeous selection of paintings of 2014, Laura. Happy New Year and I am looking forward to your paintings in 2015!

Alice Saltiel-Marshall said...

Your strong sense of design and flawless use of clean colour are clearly evident in all your choices of 2014 favourites.
Looking forward to what you create in 2015.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wendy Barrett said...

Such a beautiful collection of paintings Laura! May you be equally productive and creative in 2015! Happy New Year!

Celia Blanco said...

It is a beautiful representation of your year Laura! Wishing you many more joyful creative moments in 2015, I look forward to sharing the journey with you!

Jane said...

Your works are exquisite Laura, every one of them ! Wishing you a wonderful and creative 2015 !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...