Wednesday, April 15, 2015

And The Winner Is................

None of us got to where we are alone. Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone's help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you.  ~Harvey Mackay


















©Photo of Kenya by Laura Leeder, April 15, 2015

As I mailed off yet another order of my gift packaged teacup notecards yesterday, I was filled with gratitude and appreciation.  I could not have imagined that one day, I would be creating paintings with teacups and lace and producing notecards of these that would travel around the world to new homes!  

This month I am saying "thank you"  to all of my clients by holding a "customer appreciation draw".  Two winners will receive a package of either my teacup or floral notecards.    

As you can see from the photo above, Kenya (my teacup yorkie) has agreed to draw the winning names for me - but, only after I bribed her with the promise of not one, but two treats!   (I also had to shower her with loads of praise, hugs and kisses)   And well worth it....isn't she adorable?!

Without further ado the winner is............
#1 Andrea McKnight from Vermont, USA 
#2 Vanessa Williamson from BC, Canada

I will be emailing these ladies to let them know they have won.  

As a "THANK YOU" to my blog readers....
I will also GIVE AWAY 5 notecards to 5 readers.  For a chance to receive a free notecard all you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post.    

I'm sure I can bribe Kenya to randomly paw (couldn't resist that one) 5 more names for me.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

Laura Leeder, Watercolour Artist
Creston, BC

My website: www.lauraleeder.com
My Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/ca/shop/lauraleedersart 

7 comments:

Win Dinn said...

LOVE your draw photo - Kenya is WAY cute!

Gill said...

I would love to win one of your notecards!!

Catharina Engberg said...

I would love to have such a cutie too! So sweet!!

Celia Blanco said...

Lucky for the winners!Kenya is adorable!

sidmar said...

How generous of you:)
would love to win your beautiful card.

sidmar said...

How generous of you, would love to win a card:)
thank you for the opportunity.

Judy said...

Kenya is a great model! :) Congratulations to the winners! I already have one of your beautiful cards on display in my painting room, so maybe give someone else a chance to win!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...