Saturday, April 25, 2015

I Won And So Did You!

"Artists are among the most generous of people. Perhaps inherent in the appreciation of creativity comes a deep, underlying love of humanity and our Earth."  ~ Kelly Borsheim

















©Watercolour landscape painting by Ann Thompson Nemcosky
   Photo by Laura Leeder, April 24, 2015 

I WON!  THANK YOU ANNE!

This beautiful painting by North Carolina artist Ann Thompson Nemcosky arrived in my mailbox last week.  

As part of a sales promotion through her Etsy Shop, Ann held a draw to give away one of her original watercolour paintings and lucky me, as I happened to be the winner!  This painting is a wonderful and unexpected gift that I shall treasure. 

To see more of Ann's work please visit her website, blog and like her facebook page.  


In last week's blog post I gave away two packages of my art notecards and 5 single cards. The winners of the single card giveaway are:  Win, Gill, Catharina, Celia, and Sidmar. 
(I will be emailing you)  A special thanks to Judy who has previously received a card and suggested that I not include her this time around.  


And here is a sneak peak at a new painting that I have been working on.......













©Vintage Rose, painting-in-progress by Laura Leeder, April 25, 2015

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week!

Sincerely, Laura Leeder, Watercolour Artist, Creston, BC

My website: www.lauraleeder.com
My Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/ca/shop/lauraleedersart 

5 comments:

Win Dinn said...

Well, lucky, lucky, lucky you - isn't that a lovely print?! And I'm all over that beautiful rose painting; that's going to be a stunner!

Eileen said...

Always wonderful to receive a gift in the make. I am sure the winners of your draw are going to appreciate receiving those cards.

Judy said...

Congratulations to all the winners! The vintage rose looks finished to me, gorgeous!

Ann said...

You are so kind to share my work! I hope you enjoy your painting. Your rose painting is gorgeous!

Celia Blanco said...

Lucky you Laura, it is a beautiful painting. Lucky me too, can't wait to receive your card!Thank you so much!
I love the luscious color in your rose, very eye catching design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...