Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Our New Art Show Receives A Warm Welcome In Fernie, BC

"Be grateful for the talent you have, the people you've met, and the experiences from which you've benefited."    ~Hap Hagood

Last Thursday, May 28th, myself and fellow artists Eileen Gidman and Win Dinn hung our new art show titled "On The Wall - Off The Wall" at The Arts Station in Fernie, BC.  


The show is an eclectic mixture of mediums, featuring colourful dyes-on-textile paintings by Eileen, dreamily timeless watercolours by myself and richly textural mixed media by Win.


Myself (Laura Leeder) outside the Arts Station
Pre-show opening reception, May 28, 2015


Artists Win Dinn and Eileen Gidman outside the Arts Station,
Pre-show opening reception, May 28, 2015



Myself (Laura Leeder) with my painting "Pearl Blossoms"- WC & Ink and "Steeped In Pink" a WC from my teacup series of art.



Eileen and myself with our "off the wall" items- frameable art cards and reproduction prints.


Win Dinn with some of her "off the wall" art.



More by  mixed media by Win Dinn.



Fernie Arts Station, "On The Wall - Off The Wall"
Opening Reception, May 28, 2015




A special "thank you" to Samantha Lloyd (above) and the volunteers who created a wonderful environment for our show and "Fernie" for the warm welcome that we received.

If you are traveling through Fernie, BC please stop in to see the show, it runs to June 22, 2015.
All artwork on display is available for purchase.

Thank You for stopping by, enjoy your week!

For more information on where my artwork will be travelling to this year, visit my Events Page.

Shop on-line for my art at my website and in my Etsy Shop.

Creatively Yours,
Laura Leeder, Creston Valley Artist

8 comments:

Alice Saltiel-Marshall said...

Great post about an exhibition I wish I could see.
You gals make such a diverse splash on the art scene, thanks for all those wonderful photos!

Mellowood Gallery said...

Such a great looking display. I hope the show is a great success for all of you!

Win Dinn said...

Lovely to see it all again, Laura! Such a wonderful venue and fabulous people!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks so much Alice! We would have enjoyed your presence!

Laura Leeder said...

Absolutely agree Win!

Laura Leeder said...

Thanks Val of Mellowood Gallery.

Christiane Kingsley said...

Laura, congratulations! The show looks absolutely terrific!

Laura Leeder said...

Thank You Christiane!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...