Monday, July 13, 2015

Discover The Circle Of Friends Artisan Shoppe As You Travel The East Shore Of Kootenay Lake, BC

"Art is a shadow of what a person is thinking... a small glimpse of what they hold inside. Little secrets, regrets, joys... every line has its own meaning."
~Sarah, Los Cerros Middle School, 1999












Located on 235 Fowler Street, Riondel, BC
All photo's by Laura Leeder  

The Circle Of Friends Artisan Shoppe, is located in the historic village of Riondel along the northern tip of the east shore of Kootenay Lake, BC.   

The Circle of Friends Artisan Shoppe is #28 on the Art Connection Tour.  Along with my own art (as the feature artist), this intriguing shoppe showcases the works of East Shore artists, artisans, writers, photographers, and musicians in a coffee house setting.  
























Garden Art-Teacup Birdfeeders












































Works by a variety of Artisans









Artisan Notecards





































































And lastly as the feature artist, a close up of some of my paintings.

2015 Watercolor and Ink Paintings by Laura Leeder


A brochure of the tour can be picked up wherever the Art connection logo is displayed and at the Chamber of Commerce in Crawford Bay.

With summer now in full swing, I hope that you can slow down and enjoy extra time with family and friends. 

I will be spending as much much time as possible at Forest Haven, our lakeside retreat.  My blog posts may be irregular and my presence on social media next to none through the rest of the summer as I take my own advice and slow down.

I will continue to check my email daily.  Please allow 3 to 4 days for packing and shipping on any orders placed through July and August.  

Thanks Kindly, and now I'm off to the beach for the afternoon!


Creatively Yours, Laura Leeder, Kootenay, BC, Artist 

Shop on-line for original paintings, reproduction prints, and notecards on my Website and/or my Etsy Shop 

7 comments:

Mellowood Gallery said...

Thanks for sharing this Laura. The Circle of Friends looks like a lovely shop and I hope to check it out this summer. Enjoy your retreat!

Win Dinn said...

Lovely to see the Circle of Friends shop - makes me want to get in the car and get up there right now! What a wealth of creativity in that small shop! Just a tad envious of the last beach photo, my friend.

Laura Leeder said...

Many thanks Val, I am!

Laura Leeder said...

Sorry Win, I couldn't resist adding that one!

Eileen Gidman said...

Thanks for that post. I will definitely stop in when up that way.

Laura Leeder said...

That sounds great Eileen! Thanks.

Win Dinn said...

Just stopped there on Sunday - could have spent the fortune I don't yet own! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...